As I manage this season of my life wherein I have a toddler, 3 older kids and a big day job, I’m not, ahem, doing much posting on the blog. This won’t, I hope, be an “always” kind of thing as I love Penelope Loves Lists more than ever. But, I have benefited from taking a break while I pay attention to this other stuff and will continue to do so for a while.
In the interim, if you’ve stumbled across the website and want to get some Penelope goodness, here’s what I recommend:
1) Find out if you’re a Penelope by clicking here and finding more about the site.
2) If you are, or are just interested in what Penelopes obsess over, read some of the archived posts.
3) I do a MUCH better job of keeping up my Organization P*rn board on Pinterest. Follow me!
4) And I do a pretty good job of regularly posting to the Penelope Facebook page. Like me! (I love saying that in that commanding sort of way.)
Until I can get back to more regular posts, please do feel free to direct message me on Facebook – I love hearing from Penelopes.
- Penelope’s on Pinterest: get your daily dose of organization p*rn Hi all, Just dipping in to say that I’m (finally)...
- Finally getting Penelope Loves Lists on Facebook I know, I know, I’m a wee bit late to...
- How To Get More Done in Your Day :: or, how to eat Monday for breakfast Alright, Penelopes. We are going to make MINCEMEAT of our...