This edition of “A Life in Lists” comes from a Penelope reader (and a personal favorite of mine), Frances from Improvement List.
She shares this list with us.
The Good Life is….
- Time to curl up with a book and a cup of tea on a lazy morning
- Planning a trip to a new destination
- Doing a job I enjoy
- Seeing my kids smile when they are happy
- Making time for a long conversation with my husband
- Having friends I can call on when I need a laugh or a helping hand
- Seeing the results after purging and organizing something in my home
- Quality time spent with my family
- Ending the day feeling like I accomplished something
I couldn’t agree more. Especially with the last item on Frances’ list: ending the day feeling like I’ve accomplished something. That rings really true to me.
If you’d like to submit your list to be featured on the website, ANY list of yours, let me know. It can be a plain list of big ideas, or a very colorful, detailed list of mundane things. We live our lives in lists. Let’s show each other what that actually looks like.
Just email me at penelopeloveslists AT gmail. com with a photo of your list and a word or two about how it fits into your life. I would love to hear from you.