Yah! Our very first giveaway. Read to the bottom for details on how to win one of these great notebooks.
This little notebook is excellent in a few ways:
- it’s size (6 3/4″ x 5″) makes it the perfect fit for my purse. So often when I’m out and about, I need to capture a fleeting thought. This gives me a place to store those flighty ideas.
- it’s recycled/vintage cover is both sturdy and chic
- it’s filled with 80 pages of… wait for it…grid paper! (cue mass applause and wild cheering)
I’ve taken to using it to plan my blog content, so it’s quickly becoming my go-to notebook. If I had another, I’d use it as a book journal. The size of each page would lend itself perfectly to that purpose, too.
Viola at Chewing the Cud has kindly given me a notebook to giveaway to one of my readers.
So, write in the comments your answer to the following question and we’ll let Viola decide who should win. Winner will be chosen from the commenters after noon on Wednesday, Jan 27th:
Describe your perfect notebook. How does it look? What features are important to you?
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED. WE’LL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER LATER THIS WEEK. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR FANTASTIC COMMENTS!
- Announcement: Big Ideas Notebook Giveaway winner First, I want to say a huge thanks for all...
- Olive Manna from Heaven: a GIVEAWAY of listmaking goodies There is nothing better than a company doing gorgeous work,...
- A Really Juicy Giveaway of Knock Knock Organization Products I love the line of products offered by Knock Knock...