One of the best parts of writing Penelope Loves Lists is sharing our favorite websites. I know it’s a little old school, loving a website, rather than an Instagram feed or Tumblr page. (I honestly don’t even know what a Tumblr page is – I’m just trying to sound fancy.)
But, no matter how old school it may be, we think certain kinds of sites will especially appeal to the Penelope Personality. And since we’re devoted to you heart and soul, we’re bringing you this series.
Jen Jones and her team provide so much organizing inspiration we can hardly stand it! From their “use-it-right-this-second” free printables to their exquisitely organized project gallery, IHeart Organizing will keep your organization/design projects on task and on point. Their shop is also chock-full of lots of gorgeous stuff that will help streamline your home, travel and holiday planning.
- Started in: 2009
- What is it: The gold standard of organizing blogs, it’s got all things organized for your home, plus some inspiring DIY craft and home improvement projects.
- Author: Jen Jones + her team
- Our favorite thing about the site: the luscious images of all that organization porn.
- Favorite recurring feature: “Reader Space“: gorgeously organized spaces from readers themselves. So much inspiration.
- Every Penelope will want to read this post: Favorite Daily Organizing Solutions
- Post that will make you want to re-organize your home right this second: Playroom Reveal
- Series to challenge you: Monthly Clean Home Challenge
- A word of caution: this site’s images are beautiful and the projects fairly…aspirational. Be sure your inner perfectionist doesn’t get the best of you and carry you away. Love IHeart Organizing, use its tips and ideas, and be ok that your life doesn’t look like this all the time. I’ll bet you dollars AND donuts that Jen Jones herself would say the very same thing.
- Best way to follow: Instagram and Pinterest
Some examples of that pictorial goodness:
Do you already love IHeart Organizing? What are your regular, webular destinations? Let us know and we’ll share!