A new weekly summer series called “If You Only Do One Thing”. This is designed to be a task that will take roughly 10 minutes and can be done with materials you have at home.
We want this to be something quick to do, but which will give you a little feeling of accomplishment all week long.
If you only do one thing: do a desk de-clutter.
- Set your timer for 10 minutes.
- Concentrating just on your desk (don’t lose focus), remove anything that is garbage and do away with it.
- Take anything that doesn’t belong on your desk to its regular home.
- Quickly clear off the desk of everything except the big stuff.
- Wipe that sucker down with a wet cloth.
- Put the newly-decluttered items back on the desk.
You’re done. Don’t you feel better?