You’re all reading Centsational Girl, right? If not, do. It’s author, Kate, does the most beautiful interior design projects, and does them on the cheap.
Even better? She spills her secrets and gives us each the sense maybe we could do this stuff, too. You know, if we all had impeccable taste and never slept, both of which describe Kate, I think.
A little while ago, Kate posted her own home office design before and after and the result is unspeakably gorgeous. The kicker is that she spent just $995 on the makeover (not including accessories.) What a feat from such a talented woman.
Here’s the office before the makeover.
And, after. Cue the “Hallelujah Chorus”.
I love the how the natural light works so well with her color choices. But, my favorite item: the blue Mason Jar. What a pretty place to keep your pens.
Uber-pretty and super organized bookcases make this space perfect.
So now you’ve got two assignments:
1) Click here to see many more images of the makeover, including more “before” photos. Go get inspired to zotch up your own home work space in a thrifty way.
2) While you’re over at the Centsational Girl site, subscribe to Kate’s RSS feed so you can stay up on all the DIY excellence she’s churning out.
- Peeping Penelope: a look at Simplesong’s home office It’s that time again: time for some voyeuristic peeking into...
- New obsession: Girl of All Work Very few things make my heart skip a beat faster...
- You know I love a new office supply website :: The Urban Office There are some things in this world that I dearly...