Though the internet is awash in “gift guides” (and, I gotta say, I’m a sucker for them) I thought I’d put together a few gift ideas if you’re buying for a fellow Penelope this year. (Or, if you need to give some gift-giving ideas to a co-worker, who, just maybe, drew your name out of a hat.) All these items are under $30 and totally appeal to the unapologetically organized.
1. Fridge Coaster pack: I love these “coasters”, which add a splash of style to your fridge. Their “Fridge Pack” is a great value. I change mine out two times per year. I look forward to choosing my new color theme each time. Wow, I’m a dork.
2. Little Oink: The perfect gift for a Mom who desperately wants her children to be neat and tidy. Actually, any of this author’s books would be great gifts. They’ve helpfully put together a 3-pack of her best books. Amy’s excellent.
3. Type A Magnets: I love the “inside joke” aspect of these magnets.
4. Brother P-Touch Label Maker: I know I don’t need to explain the draw of the label maker. It’s a Penelope Must Have and this one performs well and the price is right.
5. Bob’s Your Uncle Multi-task Notebook: My favorite notebook of the moment. Well, one of them. Pair this with some colorful, extra-fine-tipped markers from Erin Condren and some cute page flags and you’ve got yourself a win.
By the way, I mentioned this on Facebook, (you follow me there, right?) but wanted to be sure to append it here. If you’re in charge of planning this year’s Secret Santa Gift Exchange – and I have a feeling you might be – you can use this handy app to organize the festivities. Shout out to my good friend Maggie who was genius enough to find it.