- I used to be a professional body piercer. And yes, I’ve pierced it all.
- I feel naked if I’m not wearing earrings. I keep a spare pair in my purse.
- Almost no bug creeps me out, but slugs make me hyperventilate a little.
- I grew up on a hippie commune. It took a very long time until I was ready to go camping again.
- I’ve been a vegetarian almost since the womb…I had some rebellious teenage years.
- I went to school for metalsmithing.
- I can’t have sour cream in the house. What doesn’t it go with?!
- I was 38 when I got my first dog, and fell in love…with the entire species.
- The best comedy? Physical comedy! Makes me laugh so much.
Maggie’s kind of like a Swiss Army knife: versatile, efficient, always at the ready—all in one compact package. Add in an infectious laugh that never fails to make the rest of us smile, a creative spirit with just the right amount of Type-A, and a strong desire to always keep learning, and…well, she’s actually way better than a Swiss Army knife, come to think of it. We think we’ll keep her.